Return / Refund Policy
Items supplied to consumers within the EU are subject to the Distance Selling Regulations as follows:
The return policy is only effective for 14 days starting from the day the customer receives the product.
The conditions of our return policy:
- The products is still factory sealed and unused. This includes all accessories that were delivered.
- All return shipping and insurance charges are borne by customer.
- All other fees associated with the sale of the product will not be refunded.
- The return of the product(s) must be shipped by a signed-for service.
- The return of the product(s) must be approved by us before sending back. Bespoke or custom pre-assembled items may not be returned.
Failure to meet the above return policy, we will consider the product as sold. Losses arise from the agreed return terms will be fully borne by customer. Any additional charges arise must be fully paid to us before refunding is made.
Bespoke or custom pre-assembled items may not be returned or cancelled.